Friday, October 3, 2014

Sleepless and Dreamless

Every time I try to sleep on my bed, I feel alone. It could be because from the moment I met you, I have wanted to be with you. I want to be with you on this bed in the morning as well as the night. I want you during the wake up tea and the midnight snack. The double bed in my house screams every night about the fact that these is a huge void in my life. I know you will be the person who can fill that void. I need you to fill the vacant space in my heart.

Before I met you, my nights were dreamless. Now every night I dream of us together. Reality just wakes me up in the morning. My heart realizes that all its hope and happiness throughout the night was just a big lie. The naked truth stares at me, that you are no longer in my life. You are not going to be there as I live another day of my lonely life, Come back to it my dear, I really miss you.

If you decide to come back. I will never ask you why you left. I will not ask you if you plan to leave again. I will only ask you to be with me the whole time you have to spare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment