Friday, December 19, 2014

Me and my loneliness

People have come in my life and people have gone by. An endless journey of travel and discovery and there is no one who stood by. Yet one thing that has never left my side is my loyal loneliness. She comes to me whenever I feel alone and leaves me when I have someone else. She is there in all my troubles but never wants a share of my happiness.

She was there when I was really sad and did not know what to do next. She was there when I wanted to cry but could not do so in front of others. She was around when I had to study hard and noise was my biggest enemy. She was around while I was fighting my own battles with the will and I nearly did not survive. She was there even as my best of friends had forgotten me. She was with me in my greatest hour of need and the deepest hour of trouble.

I have only this to say to you - "I know I have always wanted to leave you alone. I have always tried to avoid you and keep away from you. Now though, I have found the truth. The truth that you always think what is best for me. I want to hug for every time you helped me survive while others lay ignorant. Who needs a girlfriend when I have a girl like you in my life who does nothing but help me in my bad days without a word, just silently listening and completely understanding. "

No comments:

Post a Comment